Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

Letter to Constable Andrew


Room 10
Glenbrae school
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

10 September 2014

Dear Constable Andrew

I’m writing to say thank you for coming to Glenbrae school and talking to the year 7 & 8 students.

I found it really interesting when you talked about your life and what you had to do to become a police officer. I learnt that I should think about what I want to be when I am young and work towards achieving this. I  think you inspired a lot of people in the class when you were talking to us.

Is it fun being a police officer?
How dangerous is your job?
Was it your dream to be a police officer?

I really appreciate you giving up your time to us. It was a privilege having you at our school.


Yours sincerely




Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.