Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

How I spent my time in the holidays explanation-Alex

The holidays are a two week holiday when we don’t go to school. It is a chance to visit your family and friends and do house chores.

We have holidays to spend time with family and relax. People relax by sleeping or watching tv. People spend their time in the holidays different to other people.

I usually woke up around 11:00. Then I went  downstairs and ate breakfast. Next I went upstairs and had a shower and brushed my teeth. Then I went outside and played soccer with my brothers. After playing soccer I went inside and watched cartoons until I got bored.

I spent the last week of the holidays watching television,playing outside or playing games on my playstation 3. On the last day of the holidays I went to church in the morning and came home and watched tv.

I really enjoyed the holidays because I got to relax and spend more time with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.