Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Explanation writing

Success Criteria:To explain how to get to school, so the reader can follow your directions.
Topic: How to get to school from my house every morning

Everyday I walk to school. I walk with my brothers and sisters to school, it takes us at least 10 minutes to walk to school. These are the directions from my house to school.You go out the driveway and turn left and walk past the alley way. You keep walking until you get to the corner of the street.Then you have to turn left until you get to the crossing then you cross the road. Next you go through the reserve you know you’re there when you can see the park. Next turn right when you're on Leybourne Circle. Turn right again and walk straight up until you get to the next crossing. Finally,  you cross the road and you’re at Glenbrae School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.