Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

All about me

My name is Alex and I am 12 years old. I live in Auckland New Zealand. I was born in Waikato Hospital. I will be talking to you about my school life ,family life, and my hopes and dreams.
My family life: I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. I live with my mum, my dad,my sisters and brothers. My favourite hobbie is playing softball. My chores is to wash the dishes. My cousins come over to my house alot to come and play with us.

My school life:
I go to glenbrae school in Auckland. My favourite subject is reading. I need to work on my maths. My bestfriends are Jerome and James.

Hopes and dreams:
When I grow up I want to go to Auckland University and study about  business and engineering. When I leave university I want to own a car shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.