Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My holiday

Yay,it’s the holidays. On saturday the 20th of july we had a birthday party for my brother who turned  11.We went and picked up my mum from her work.We then went to kfc to get some dinner.

After that we went to go see the matariki lights in Glen Innes.The lights were amazing there were all sorts of them and they all had different colours.There were heaps of people in Glen Innes looking at the lights.

We walked home and  watched tv when we were watching tv we heard fireworks.We looked outside it sounded like a massive explosion.We saw different kinds of fireworks.They were different colors. 

The next day my nana came over to my house for a visit it was cool because I haven't seen her in along time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.