Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Auckland Zoo

On Thursday 1st of September Glenbrae school students, staff and parents went to Auckland Zoo to study about animals. Kato, Austin, June and I were in the same group. Kato’s mum was supervising us as we went around the zoo.

First we went to see the zebras, emus and giraffes. Well, I was scared of the giraffes because I thought the giraffe was going to lift me up with it’s mouth, Luckily it never happened.

When we moved to see the emu I was thinking, "That's not an emu, its a Moa."
I was wrong I just remembered moa is extinct. After that we went to see the rhinos. On the way there I saw chickens and roosters. It was funny because when I was walking a rooster just jumped out of the bush and I got a fright.

When we walked past the lions I saw a male lion sleeping behind the tree.

While the group was looking at the flamingos I was having a rest. I was so tired I nearly fell asleep.  Once I saw them moving to see the elephants. I ran as fast as I can and caught up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.